FREE RUN CLUBS
Get faster with a weekly workout at the Reggie Lewis indoor track. Warm ups kick off at 6:34 a.m. before the real work begins on the oval. Each interval is led by an expert pacer so you can be sure you're getting the most out of your workout at all paces.
This structured, coached speed workout will MAKE YOU FASTER. Stop by Heartbreak Chicago on Tuesday evenings and we'll take you to the next level. Expect a warm-up, drills, coached intervals, and a cool down totaling 3.5 to 6 miles.
Conquer Heartbreak Hill every Wednesday at this fully coached, structured workout including an easy two mile warm up at your own pace, hill and tempo intervals starting from the base of the hill, and a cool down back to the store. Expect to run between 4 and 6 miles.
This structured, coached speed workout will MAKE YOU FASTER. Stop by Heartbreak South End on Thursday evenings and we'll take you to the next level. Expect a warm-up, drills, coached intervals, and a cool down totaling 3.5 to 6 miles.
Join us and the local running community for a group long run every Saturday morning. Various distance options will be prepared each week, however, accommodations will be made for those in need of longer/shorter routes.
Join us and the local running community for a group long run every Saturday morning along our signature 10 mile course. Various distance options will be prepared each week, however, accommodations will be made for those in need of longer/shorter routes.
CHARITY TEAM MARATHON COACHING
Get the same proven programming used by Mass General Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, the Red Cross, Celtics Foundation and more:
- 20-week beginner & intermediate training programs
- Guidance from Best of Boston running coach Dan Fitzgerald
- Weekly video Coach LIVE Q&A sessions
- Weekly email support/coaching with updates on distances, workouts that week, review of how they should be feeling, motivational tidbits, links to helpful resources like yoga classes and strengthening programs.
- On demand treadmill workouts
- Informative instructional videos covering everything to need to become a faster and more efficient runner, including core and hip exercises, drill instruction and much more.
Additional perks include:
- Kick off party venue and discussions with coach (BOSTON: Newton, South End; CHICAGO: Lincoln Park)
- Coached group long runs starting at the famed Heartbreak Hill in Newton/Boston or starting in Lincoln Park (Chicago)
- Weekly speed and hill work
- Uniforms blanks supplied by high quality running brands at discounted rate (if desired)
- Priority access to events like Taper Smart, Finish Strong, and other clinics that often include shopping discounts and a running component
Email for information